2006-03-16

A ticket to grad...

It's done. My ticket to graduation is confirmed! But how come I'm not excited and I'm not THAT happy???


I've been dreaming about this. Finishing my Bachelor's degree without any failing grade for four years; and I did it! I've received good grades, and everything's cleared. All I'm waitin for is our AMCA and that special day, where I'll be going up on stage to get my diploma. But these past few days, I don't feel any excitement at all!


I don't know! Malungkot lang siguro ako. It's my last day at ABS-CBN Global today btw. It's ok. Still got some work at my last day. I finally saw Mics today, but we never really got the chance to talk. Just how each are doing and all that; but not the usuall. I don't even know why. Don't ask me!


Anyway, naaasar ako kanina coz of our (my) thesis. Ok na yung thesis, actually. We have a grade na nga eh! But what pissed me off is the fact na hanggang sa huli, ako pa rin pala ang tatapos nun when in fact we've agreed to all do it and just edit it out! I was wrong! I thought they'll gonna cooperate, but I was sooooooooooooooooooo wrong!


Another is that I'm not really satisfied with my DevCom grade. I know I can't complain because I computed it myself. But it was kinda disappointing; I was like, "Yuck, yan lang nakayanan mo?!" All my other grades are good, but my DevCom grade... it's just, well, Ok. At least it's above average.


After Ma'am Belen signed our clearance, we headed straight to the registrar to pass our clearance form. It's confirmed! We had our grades, we had our reservation for togas and graduation picture stub, surrendered our IDs... what else can you ask for?


Once we're through with the registrar, Yhen burst into tears. I wonder why. She said she can't believe she's actually graduating. She even had her first job interview at Eat Bulaga yesterday. Then I realized why suddenly I don't feel anything. It's like something's missing... and I don't have a clue what it is.


Whatever! I mean, I am graduating. I will definitely miss my friends, my professors, my babies at lower years, the school. And if you're asking me where am I heading after grad, that's another story!





















--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: