2006-03-19

Am I Ready for the REAL WORLD???

I'm almost there, yeah. Now, I kinda feel that I am actually graduating. I am done with all the requirements needed and I now had a reservation for a toga. It feels nice that I have finally finished college. But after all these, one big question keep popping in my mind... HOW READY AM I FOR THE REAL WORLD???


I haven't submitted any resume to any company. Actually, that is my plan for this coming week. I'm planning to pass a resume to a publishing company (my friends keep saying I have a FUTURE in publishing), or maybe in a broadcating company (preferrably TV).

Aside from that, I honestly have one more choice, which I'm not sure if my family will agree. I wanna enroll on a acting/musical acting workshop and hopefully continue doing the craft. I know that there's actually no money in stage acting, but someone inside me was telling me that I should.

One more week to go before that big day. And I know (God knows) that when that time comes, I'm gonna be ready. And I know I would go places... I really hope so.






















--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: