2006-03-01

Talkin about the special woman in our (my) life..

Here are the top ten things why I hate NOT having a mum anymore (an entry from my diary)


1. There's no one you can really talk to about anything and everything under the sun.
2. When you shop, there's no one you could say, "I want this... I want that... Please buy it for me mum.. Puhlease!!!"
3. On Mother's Day, there's none to greet, "Happy Mother's Day Mum!"
4. At school meetings, family day and foundation day, you're the only girl who ain't no mum... waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
5. There's no one who can tell you you're 'smart', 'pretty', and 'intelligent'... even if it's just "half-true"
6. No one to share your "firsts" with..
7. No one whom you can make "sumbong" with all the people hurting you.
8. During school performance, your "Number 1 fan" is obviously, not there.
9. No one gives you the care and comfort only SHE can give.

And last but definitely not the least...

10. No one loves you unselfishly, accpets you completely, and understands you perfectly the way she does.


Now, don't you love your mum more for that?

Yep, I admit, I super duper miss my mum. And it's kinda sad because we're now approaching to Lenten Season and it's pretty a special occasion for us because I'm always with her during Maundy Thursday at the Visita Iglesia.

I just miss her, that's all.






















--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: