2006-03-03

Am I Going to Pass???

Because we have sooooooooooo many things to do, so many deadlines, so many things to be passed, I don't even know if I'm gonna make through all of this anymore!!!


I've never been lazy about going to school all my studying life. I've always wanted to come to school. Even if it's raining or I'm not kinda feeling ok, it's not really a big excuse not to go to school. I don't like it when the classes gets suspended, and I will still go to school unless the government announced it.


But these past few weeks, I'm kinda lazy to go... to school, to work... lazy to do these things. I don't like it! But I don't know either why am I feeling all these!!!


It's not (I know) because I am excited to graduate. I don't even know IF I am graduating. It's kinda pissing me off now. I haven't had my thesis done (don't ask why), still haven't gotten my Form 137, I'm not done with my internship yet (though I don't really want IT to end :p) and my clearance aren't clear yet (obviously). I only got a week to complete all those and it's kinda driving me crazy already!!!


After all those, I still don't have reason to rest. Well, I/we still have to rehearse for our AMCA on the third/fourth week of March. God, please give me more strength to do all these!!!


I know I will get through all these. I'm keeping my hopes up. I am graduating this March 28... I should be! Fingers crossed!












--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: