2007-06-09

i'm back... =)

it's been a year since i last updated this one and i'm glad that i've finally found time to post here... anyway, things are quite ok... i've finally had my contract for regularship monthsss ago and was glad about it. all my sacrifices during the past months paid off.


but not only that, right now i admit that someone owns my heart. not the person everyone envisions me to be with, but as i always tell everyone, I AM VERY VERY HAPPY WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. In spite of all the bad things that has happened to me, I still feel blessed I had someone true and loving as me. And I would never trade that for anything else in the world.


i hate beeches. i don't understand why do they have to be always around me. why can't they just disappear and go to wasteland? For crying out loud, stop messing around other people's life, especially mine! Get a life beech!


This may seem a little mean or rude but damn, you can't do anything. I love my life and you ain't no control 'bout it. Leave me and my love alone.























--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: