2006-03-26

Pride, Prejudice, or Anger?

I may have looked stupid for writing about this stupid topic but I think I can't handle it anymore so I don't care who can read this! Actually, I want THEM to read this so they would know how I feel!!!


Honestly speaking, right now I feel like I don't wanna graduate anymore!! I hate what's happening around me. I'm not sure if it's my pride... I don't know if it's anger... I'm not sure if it's prejudism.


They told me that they were going to give me a post-grad get together, and now, two days before my "special day" they would tell me that it's not pushing through because other people doesn't want it!! Dammit!


What hurts me is the fact that when I graduated in high school, they didn't give me one either. My mom's gone, I finished my studies even if she's passed away, I didn't even asked for a graduation gift, and they can't still give me THIS?! Don't I deserve one? Wasn't my best good enough to have one???

Another thing, my dresses. I didn't asked for money to buy one for my graduation and for our AMCA... I'm actually using my fave old white and pink cute cocktail dress that I splurged on two years ago. They said that they're gonna provide my clothes, and now two days before that freakin graduation and I still got nothing!!! How cool was that?!

I hate it that I'm feeling this way. I don't know... I'm suppose to be happy that I'm finally graduating from college but I ain't feeling it and I dunno why!!! Maybe it's because of the mixed emotions I'm feeling, and everything else.

Btw, we've saved Sierra, she's graduating and it's a good news. But well, that doesn't solve my silly dilemmas. Oh God forbid everything and everyone!!!
















--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: