2014-10-04

Me in 10 GIFs During Miss Saigon's 25th Anniversary Gala Finale

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD. Miss Saigon's 25th Anniversary gala performance so fucking good! Even though I wasn't able to work properly because I kept crying during the entire three-hour online radio broadcasting of the show on BBC Radio UK, it was well worth it. But when the Lea Salonga finally come out of the stage and began singing This is the Hour, I was a fucking wreck. I just lose it.

LC Crying
Me throughout the show.
Photo c/o: elle.com
Kristen Bell Crying
This was me as I await the original casts.
Photo c/o: GifFactory.tumblr.com
  And then when the original casts finally began to sing...

Kim Kardashian Crying gif
Me watching the original casts perform on stage.
Photo c/o: elle.com
When Lea, the original Kim (who won a Tony, Olivier, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Theater World Awards for that single role) and Rachelle Ann Go (current Gigi) - both Filipinas, might I add - sang The Movie in My Mind together, I was like...
http://www.elle.com/news/culture/best-ugly-crying-gifs-beyonce
This is LITERALLY me when Lea and Rachelle Ann performed together
Photo c/o: elle.com
sobbing gif
And this. It was all I could do to avoid crying too loud.
Photo c/o: elle.com
 But at the same time I was also feeling...

Excited_kurt
Pinoy Pride. Yay!!! =D
Photo c/o: SocialiteLife.com
I was such a wreck the entire time, I could hardly breathe. And then, Simon Bowman and Lea Salonga went to sing Last Night of the World.

Emma Stone Giggling Gif
Me feeling all the feels between Lea and Simon.
Photo c/o: shizuoheiwajimaismycommander.tumblr.com
 All of a sudden, Jonathan Pryce, the original The Engineer, went on stage to perform The American Dream. I thought I was going to lose my mind.
Amy Adams Enchanted Excited Gif
I was totally fangirling!
Photo c/o: SocialiteLife.com
 I was so high I had to stop working because my browsers started not responding. It was soooooo annoying!
Aria Mad Gif
Photo c/o: giphy.com
 Still, after the show, there's only one thing I can think of about the Miss Saigon 25th Anniversary gala.

emma-stone-excited
Photo c/o: SocialiteLife.com

You don't believe me? Here, watch it yourself. And don't say you haven't been warned.



I rest my case.












--
"Imitating may be the best form of flattery, but not the best form of writing."

0 shout outs: