2011-07-01

10 (Important) Things

The rules are simple. Just write 10 things (I would've go for the same old "20 things" pero ok na 'to) you wanted to say (without telling who is it for). So, batu-bato sa langit, ang tamaan, (siguradong magagalit) GUILTY. (=

1. Wow. I’m not your best friend but I’m a much better friend than your BFF.
2. I wasn’t talking to you for nothing. I prefer not to talk to you because I don’t wanna be associated with a whore and a liar like you.
3. The reason why people leave isn’t (just) because they want change, but because you’re too blinded by your power.
4. If you hurt my friend, I will hurt you back… literally and figuratively!
5. Never let your talent go to waste. If you let people take advantage on you, you will regret it. Learn from our mistakes, and don’t let a higher-up use you for their own (greedy) benefits.
6. Choose who to trust. Nothing in this place is as it seems.
7. I trust you. So please, prove me right.
8. Instead of wasting funds for useless things, why don’t you try saving what you’re getting everyday? We’re not an ATM, you know!
9. Honestly, I don’t know if I can trust you… but even if my mind tells me not to, a part of me says that ishould try.
10. You hate me. I get it. But can you at lease be civil? If I only have a choice, I would NEVER want to talk to you… EVER!



--
"When you lie, Be Consistent. (="

0 shout outs: