2009-09-04

MEG FACE SEARCH IS BAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

It's officially back! MEG magazine is inviting all stunning, fun-loving and pretty MEGgurls aged 18-24 and who have NOT appeared in ANY commercials, TV shows, movies & print ads, go visit the MEG Grand Go-See on the following dates and venues, starting TOMORROW, Sept. 5th! Check out the attached image for the exact dates and venues:




Special thanks to megmagph@gmail.com for allowing me to repost the photo
For more details, please visit http://meggurl.com/










--
"When you lie, Be Consistent. (="

4 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. btw, do you have any idea to whom I'd address the contest entry should I decide to mail it to the MPG office instead?

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the information. btw, do you have any idea to whom I'd address the contest entry should I decide to mail it directly to the MPH office instead?

Jhack said...

you can mail it at MEG MAGAZINE (MEGA PUBLISHING GROUP) at 18/f Strata 100 Bldg. Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center, 1605 Pasig

Make sure the form is attached.

Anna Laureen said...

Hi jhackey! Lau here. Sorry wasnt able to text u on the exact date of ur bday..I got sick and had to stay under medical care for 2weeks. Wasnt able to text u as well and Ive no idea how to email u since I dnt have ur email addys..Anyhoo, I just want to greet u a belated happy birthday. and please please email me at anna.chavez@apac.sykes.com

i wanna talk to you..hehe.,,i miss u