2008-09-15

Keeping The Mouth SHUT


Today, I read something that is kinda dated already, but it didn't stopped me from being b*tchy all over again because of the content. So before someone raises her eyebrow again let me just say these things to all of the avid readers of this blog, anonymous or otherwise..



READ BETWEEN THE LINES: Before you conclude things READ BETWEEN THE LINES first and ASSESS IF THE CONTENT'S REALLY FOR YOU. My goodness! There are over 7 million species in this country so what makes you think IT'S YOU SHE'S TALKING ABOUT??? Ang hirap kasi sa mga NORMAL na katulad mo, salita kayo nang salita, hindi mo naman alam kung ikaw ang tinutukoy.



KNOCK BEFORE YOU BUTT IN: In Tagalog, kumatok ka muna bago ka makisawsaw! Una sa lahat, alam mo ba talaga kung ano ang nangyari? Ang hirap kasi sa'ten, we sometimes jump into a conclusion without knowing BOTH SIDES of the story. Like other people out here who think they know EVERYTHING that's happened, why don't you try to decipher things first before you even muttered something nasty?



DECODE THE ACTS: Question, are you really sure that THAT ENTRY was FOR HER? Well, NO! So stop blabbering sh*ts as how you're telling me to because that particular entry wasn't intended for her. You're one of the brainiacs before right? Then use your worthy brain before worms start to eat its flesh.



GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE IT'S DUE: In Mass Media Law, any material that's been used (word-for-word, ideas) without acknowledging the owner is considered plagiarism (as in copy-pasted material). Even if something is just a piece of word that we got from another person's blog or over the internet in general, it is essential that we GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE IT'S DUE. What are we going to lose for saying that we got something from someone, anyway? Nothing! Now, what's all with these f*cking Mass Media Law and Ethics? The lesson is pretty simple; before you copy something that you got from another person, could you at least mention where you got that sh*t and not own it as it it's yours?! Admit it or not, it is not proper to just get something from someone without acknowledging the real owner.



ME? INSECURE? LMAO: Wait wait, are you serious? Why would I? Because the other person's found a new BEST FRIEND? Oh puhlease! Get over with that issue! That isn't what's up in the first place. And yes, I have known now who my REAL friends are and that doesn't consider anyone who doesn't really care about me. Stop stressing the third party out here because as you all claimed, SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THESE ISSUE. Leave the third party alone... and so the TWO OF US. What's going on between the two of us is JUST FOR THE TWO OF US.



FOR THE "FORMER BFF": My apologies for this another entry. However, I stay true to my word that the DRAMA IS OVER between us and whatever came out in this blog has nothing to do with you. Yes, you are being mentioned in this blog entry, but we've settled this already the day after her entry came out. I'm not looking forward for a Word War III, but if someone said something nasty again after this, I'm telling you, this would just keep going.




Now, for everyone else who wants to butt in without knowing both sides of the story, go ahead! Just don't regret when things become very chaotic. (=








Photo Credit: http://www.jasonboom.com/images/postimages/mouthshut.jpg

--

"When you lie, Be Consistent. (="

15 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

sino pinaparinggan mo nito jhack? =)

Jhack said...

why don't you introduce yourself first before i tell you who's in that entry? (=

Anonymous said...

Donna Perez...loka ka tlaga gurl...may kaaway ka na nman.

Jhack said...

ahh.. loka ka kasi di ka nagpapakilala... =p anyway, kilala mo kung sino tinutukoy ko jan.. i won't tell who, pero kilala mo siya... kilalang-kilala! (=

(btw, sikat ka na ba? miss ko na ang boses mong napaka-ganda! =p wala nang kumakanta sken the way you do... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!)

Anonymous said...

asos...ung former bff mo kilala ko...isang tao lang ba yan?

hahaha...eto sexy na ndi na mukhang bangag..miss na rin kita ah... =)

Anonymous said...

WTH! first, hi donna! hehe..ngaun ko lang to nabasa ah! woah, wut is this?! wut agen?! waaa! whos saying what? did i miss something? i have no idea at all.. wutz happenin?!

if the issue is still that blog of mine and that one line..dont worry ill erase it for ur own peace. can we stop the fight here? this is not important to me now. we have lots of things to do. why do we always DWELL on the past? whoever that is, can u plz STOP! and for u jhack, can u plz refrain on giving mass media law or something like that. its not that i did a henious crime that would lead me to serious cases here.. there is a thing like, minding their own business and get over it, right?! I am not mad.. I was just TOO SHOCKED that my only blog that was not intended for you turned out to be such a BIG ISSUE! Should u want me to call a cop now and make them arrest me to be able to put a STOP on everything?! Hai.. Spare the words..give me a break.. I did not wish to fight. I just want a good and HONEST settlement over this thing (wutever u wanna call it).

And thanks for putting a quotable quote for me being referred as FORMER BFF. I stay true to my words also. When i say its over..its really over. and for the record, not to sound being defensive..spare urself also when im making a blog from time to time..it has nothing to do with everybody or in the past for that matter. you see, i am entitled for my own opinions and beliefs. my blogs are purely for my own personal hang ups and frustrations at work and random events. agen, not for u. and agen, as a sign of respect cuz weve been frends for 8years..being bitter and all is not a thing on my book.(=

Jhack said...

Lau, no, this particular blog isn't intended for you. as I have mentioned in my entry, I apology for this blog and this has nothing to do with you. It's Another person but concerns you, yes. I have nothing against you and you must not feel angry about my entry. Again, this latest blog I wrote has nothing to do with you. If you wanna know, I can tell you... but not publicly. This is exactly the reason why I wanna see you and talk to you in person Lau... To Settle things over personally. Coz I'm telling you, this will not be over lest both parties decided to shut up and keep our own rants by ourselves.

Jhack said...

Donna, no, it's not Laureen..

Anonymous said...

Ok.Once again Thank you.! whoever that is..lets just put it this way..drop the subject and make him/her have the floor to his/her wutevers. I am fully amendable about talking things over personally. I will try my best to make room for it.but im not promising. I want to see u also..dba nagusap na tau bwt this? if were free like weekends or so.. my skeds at work are really hectic. ganito na lang..kc ung bf ko bka may lakad ng friday, pro pag wla..papahatid ako jan sa da fort. hehe.. seriously, stop giving urself a headache reading stuffs from other people na alam mong ayw sau or might as well INGGIT for that matter. or if u do read their stuffs, try to be civil..smile and leave it that way. wla nman na cla mggwa eh. deyr miserable so dont be one of 'em,db! hai. bsta i recieved nga ur txt abwt meg. i cant even bring along my BFF wid me since she has her thing goin on as well. but my sister Mau, sponsor ang kotex yta..dun cya nagwowork eh..she might come..ill send na lang my regards to you through her.. or a letter.. or something something.. u know.. old days and stuff..hehehehe..

Anonymous said...

OH LAU NABUHAY KA DIN! pagbabatukan ko kayong dalawa eh. away kayo ng away. make peace not war...hahahaha...so jhack...eh bket ndi mo pa sbihin kung sino pinaparinggan mo jan...maarte ka. dali na..msaya magbasa ng away! hahahaha...kakaloka kayo!

Anonymous said...

takot kba sa nagblog regarding your non-sense at ayaw mo pa umamin kung sino...akla ko ba highschool plang tayo matapang kna? anyway NO ITS NOT LAUREEN DAW! pero sino ba ang nagcopy paste ng isang phrase on one of your blogs na kinagalit mo ng sobra...eh dba si laureen? and then sasabihin mo ndi siya tinutukoy mo sa blog nato..wherein you put this oh...
"GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE IT'S DUE: In Mass Media Law, any material that's been used (word-for-word, ideas) without acknowledging the owner is considered plagiarism (as in copy-pasted material). Even if something is just a piece of word that we got from another person's blog or over the internet in general, it is essential that we GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE IT'S DUE. What are we going to lose for saying that we got something from someone, anyway? Nothing! Now, what's all with these f*cking Mass Media Law and Ethics? The lesson is pretty simple; before you copy something that you got from another person, could you at least mention where you got that sh*t and not own it as it it's yours?! Admit it or not, it is not proper to just get something from someone without acknowledging the real owner."
- i almost thought your matalino...ndi pla...my god!

Jhack said...

batabatuta > at sino ka naman? kasali ka ba dito? spoke person ka ba ni Laureen? sorry ha, si Laureen ang kailangan ko maka-usap, hindi Ikaw!

Jhack said...

Donna! Haha baliw ka! Nakuu pwede ba! Sali ka, gusto mo? =p

Jhack said...

Anu Ba Yan... Kakasabi lang eh, Leave Things For The Two of Us. Wag nang Makisawsaw.

Anonymous said...

Donna: buhay pko nuh! ganda mo na ngaun ah! evolution ba ito?! hahahaha..miz kita bru! di mo nko pansin eh..joke! di kmi magkaaway ni jhack nuh! misunderstanding lang na lumaki eh..hai..ganon tlaga..kht nman dati pa very controversial na kmi..hihihi..