2007-07-13

ANNA MARGARITA GUARIN...

ANNA MARGARITA GUARIN...



Naiinis ako sa'yo, alam mo ba yun?

Not just because ayaw mo'ko samahan sa HP5, but it's that you don't wanna see me/us or whatever your real reason was. I texted you because I missed you guys and I want us to be together again.... kasi miss ko na yung company niyo... yung company mo...

Tapos tatanggihan mko nang ganon na lang??? You know how I felt that time??? I felt angry kasi feeling ko you're just making an excuse to runaway... Gustung-gusto pa naman kita makita ulit kasi naalala kita when I was cleaning out my closet a few days ago, where I found all your letters for me... I-bblog ko pa naman sana yun kasi it really touched me... reading your letter showing how concerned you are to me... It just hurt friend.

So forgive my bitterness... I'm just really disappointed with what you did.














--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

1 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely taking a screenshot of this because this is totally golden.