2006-06-09

Keep Your Cool, Jhack...

It's not so long ago since I started to work. I was having fun, I admit. But there are instances when I can't help but (still) think twice.


I was the Project Manager of our current project. It was overwhelming, for sure, that even if I was just a newcomer to the office, the task was already assigned to me. At one moment I felt proud because the job was trusted on me, but right now... I dunno!


It's actually hard to do something you don't really like. I'm not talking about me being a Project Manager, I'm talking about our work. It's not easy to create seven fan blogs, two newsgroups/forums, and three fan sites AT A TIME. It was soooooooooo hard because after writing a few more blogs you will really ran out of words! Hello?! It's twelve different sites you need to update EVERYDAY!


Honestly, what's (kinda) pissing me off now was the fact that someone thinks I am NOT doing MY job! I mean, I'm not an idiot to update my "personal" sites for eight freaking hours!! It kinda distraught me because it felt like someone didn't trust me at all. It kinda hurts because it's like someone's questioning my liability when it comes to the job.


I am trying hard not to get angry but it really bothers me. I wanted to have fun in my first work as as much as I can. So whatever happens next, I know I'm gonna get through all of those... I know I will.





















--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: