2006-06-29

Feeling Like A Fool

I know I'm feeling something but what it is exactly?
If it's love, how deep was it and to whom exactly?
If it's not, then what it is?


I know, I know...
Only I knows myself...
But what if this is the first time I ever felt this?


Sometimes I wanna ask myself why and how.
Why did this happen...
And how does this happened.

I know myself that I'm not into that but why the sudden feeling?
It's making my head ache so bad but should I do?
I keep on thinking about it and I wanna stop thinking about that.
But how can I stop my brain from thinking too hard?

I know I should not push myself to love someone or be loved by someone
just to escape from a thing...
But what can I do???
Everyday it's getting deeper and deeper...
That I can't even stop myself from feeling this stupid thing.

I'm not into that...
And I confirmed that to myself...
I've even proved that to myself...
But why now?
What's with all these???

I know I can run through all these...
But then I'm also aware...
that I cannot escape the feeling.

It makes me crazy..
It makes my head ache...
And it breaks my heart.
But what should I do????
Someone could help me please...
























--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: