2006-06-27

Confessions of a No-boyfriend-since-birth...


It's true. It's hard to believe but it's freaking true. I've been "alone" since like forever because of some reasons... and because it's also my own choice.

Being single was fun. You have all the freedom to do whatever you wanna do, go wherever you wanna go, wear whatever you wanna wear. It has all the perks, because you have noone to tell you "not to do this, not to do that, blah, blah, blah..." (except your parents of course!) But once you started to feel "something" over "someone," what are you gonna do???

Actually, I just got my "permission" already (when I graduated in college). Not that they tell it in my face but I remember when my mom was still alive, she said we could only have one once we finished college. Well, at least that what she hopes for. I had to admit though that there were some guys I had been eyeing on way back. It's normal... everyone feels it.

So why am I writing all these now???? Go figure! ;p











--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: