2006-05-27

X-MEN 3: THE LAST STAND

Waahhaaa!! I've finally watched X-Men 3: The Last Stand!


Now I'm really REEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY happy! I've seen the first two X-Men movies and NOT seeing X-Men 3 would be a real suicide!


The story was awesome! I liked it from the beginning up to the end... there was never dull moment, and the effects was really good! It's nice to see the same old faces again- Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops, Rogue, Ice Man, and surprisingly, Jean Grey. I thought she died in X-Men 2. But she was resurrected in this latest flick.


On the other hand, it was also a quite sad film because Jean Grey, Cyclops (Scott), and Professor X (Charles) died. But in the end, if you really finished the movie (including the end credits), it's quite wondering who was the guy at the end... (The nurse says, "Charles") Could that mean that Professor X was still alive???

I really enjoyed the film...good thing someone asked me to watch the film coz if they didn't, I wouldn't have seen it until now.

I hope it's not the last X-men yet... coz that last part was really interesting to know.




























--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: