2006-05-12

Un(der)Employed No More!!!!


Just got back from another job examination in Cubao for the position of Creative Writer/Online Sales Representative and I was feeling GOOD.

I arrived at the office at 11:20 am, I'm 20 minutes late actually. It was freaking raining and I don't bring any umbrella, so I was (kinda) soaking wet when I step foot at the office. When I arrived there, Sir Bong approached us (there were two of us taking the exam) and told us to sit down first. After a while he asked us who amongst us wants to have the interview first. I volunteered first and it went pretty good! After my interview he told me to come with him and asked me to write an essay about ourselves. After a few minutes I finished mine, and I was kinda amazed because I finished the essay in a matter of minutes (30 minutes maximum :D).

After that Sir Bong told us that their (higher) boss wants to chat with us (Angie, yung isa pang applicant). The chat was fun! It was just like talking to friend.. Saka parang mas-comfortable over the ym kesa personal.. haha!! :p

Anyway, a few minutes after our chat with we-dunno-yet-who Sir Bong called me again for the final interview. He told me that his boss was pretty impressed with me, and they liked to invite me to join their company. It felt happy that finally, I landed a job. And at least I didn't end up being a call center agent. No offense buddies, it's just that call center is not on the top of my list right now. Peace! :p










--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: