2006-05-14

To the Most Special Woman In My Life...


Today is, for me, one of the saddest holiday there is. One, because I've no mom (literally) to say Happy Mother's Day with, no e-cards or handmade cards to give with, and no gift to think of giving with. I admit that until now, I still wish my mom was here to witness the things I (and my siblings) have accomplished.


Here are two of the pictures I had with my mom. One is when I'm still young, with her at SSS during one of their Christmas Parties. I remember, my mom used to pushed me to dance at their party and here am I, trying very hard to refuse to her offer... because I was too shy to dance around a hundred people.

Now this (below) is my last photo with my mom before she passed away. This was taken during hers and dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary.


I know, wherever my mom is, she is proud of me, of my sister, of my brother, and of my niece. Even if I'm not the most perfect daughter she's ever had, I know I've made her proud of me... anyhow.


I miss my mom. No one can ever replace her. Although I admit I also have one nanay left. And she's also special to me. But mom is different. She's the original. She's the best. And I will always love her... forever.

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!!!
























--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: