2006-05-10

I Told You I'm Not Gonna Get It..

I was right.
I told you I was right.
And it's OK.
I mean it.

I know I'm not suitable for the job yet.
One is because I'm kinda inexperienced,
two is because the place is kinda far,
three because it's not my dream job at all!


Don't worry,
I'm fine.
This is the second exam I took,
the first exam that I failed,
and I'm telling you,
it's definitely OKAY!


Well, maybe not a little.
But so what?
There's still a lot of other jobs there and I'm not giving up!
Good thing I didn't expect anything.
And as soon as I get the message,
I know I'm not gonna get it.
But I have no regrets at all!
As in nothing at all!

What matters is,
At least I tried...
And I'm not giving up.

























--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: