2006-05-03

Changing Path

It's the day before my second job exam in Makati and I'm quite not feeling good. It's a different job this time, and I admit I'm SUPER nervous about tomorrow. I applied for Copy Editor for Fashion and Accessories Magazine and I am not really sure that I'm gonna get this job, one is because I don't think I'm (still not) liable for the job because I'm too young, second is because I don't think my capabilities are enough to be a Copy Editor, third because I'm not sure if I'm going to bring out my best in this field. But well, as they say, I should learn to take risks for me to be able to find my true path.

I hope, that if anything goes better this time, this will be a good start... of change in me, inside and out.

Whatever happens tomorrow, it all depends on my destiny.


But one thing is going a little clearer for me... that I might be heading to a different path... a path that I used to dream I could have.






















--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: