2006-05-10

And Someone Confirmed It...

I've said this before and I will repeat it again...



I'M NOT AUTISTIC!!!


Siguro minsan I may act weird but how can they be so sure na autistic nga ako??? I mean, it's not a crime naman to idolize someone but they keep on throwing that filthy word in my face! And I told you, it's not funny anymore!!!


So what kung panoorin ko everyday yung past Charmed episodes and Lea concerts/interviews? Ok, maybe not everyday, but siguro three times a week. And yung panonood lang na yun, you call that autism??? Alam ba nila yung ibig sabihin ng word na AUTISTIC??? Ouch ha!

Autism ba ang tawag pag ang mga music na pinakikinggan mo most of the time is soudtrack ng musical na wala ni isa sa kanila ang nakapanood??? I mean, cummon, get a life!!

Siguro in the next few days baka ma-overcome ko pa yun. But I swear, if they keep on saying it under my nose I'm gonna vanquish them!!! Oi it's not healthy anymore ha!!























--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: