2006-05-24

And Simon Cowell Declared the WINNER...

I watched the final showdown of Taylor and Katharine and it seems like there IS a new American Idol now.


I have to admit, Katharine didn't nailed the last song (entitled My Destiny), which was actually her debut single!!! Anyway, I still love her. She re-did the Black Horses and Cherry Tree and the Somehwere Over the Rainbow very well. Simon was right in saying that Katharine McPhee's Somewhere Over The Rainbow was the best song ever sang in American Idol. I think hers was even the best version I've ever heard! She even beat Lea's version of the song (which is also my another favorite version of the song). I still think she deserves to win the American Idol.

On the other hand, Taylor is good. Though I'm not a very big fan of his (I'm really not), I liked his third song, Make it Proud. I think Kath can do that song better.. Haha!!! But I think he's going to win the Idol. SIMON already DECLARED IT anyway... and I'm sad! But I'm not giving up... it's really all up to the audience who will they vote for.


So whoever wins the title tomorrow, it's up to America. So America, VOTE for someone who you think DESERVES the title. Vote for the person who you think WILL MAKE IT BIG IN THE BIZ. Vote for the Idol who you think is VERSATILE AND HAS A LOT OF POTENTIALS.


So, is it going to be the McPheevers or the Soul Patrol????

VOTE AMERICA... VOTE!

(VOTE FOR KATHARINE MCPHEE!!! HAHA!! :P)

GO McPHEEver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




























--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: