2006-04-25

One Missed Call

As part of my countdown to two weeks time, I received a call today from an unknown caller. Okay, maybe I was a bit exaggerating, I got a missed call from a stranger.


I was kinda busy entertaining the customers at the shop when the computer starts radiating. I don't know where it was coming from so I looked at the girl at the pc4 to check if it was her. When it wasn't her, I realized that it was from my phone. Someone's calling me!!! And it was a landline! When I was about to answer the phone, the caller put down the phone! Dammit!!


I was about to text Lazelle if she received a call when I got a message from her saying that she just received a call from ABS-CBN. She said she's having her interview tomorrow but the big problem is that she's in Romblon right now! Damn! I knew it it was ABS-CBN that called me!!!


I tried calling the landline back but it was busy! When I tried it again at around 5pm, the phone was already available but no one's answering the phone! Damn!!


I hope I would be able to receive a call tomorrow... AGAIN!!!


I swear I will not forgive myself if they never call back again!!!


























--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: