2006-04-03

I'm Mourning...

Urgh!!! I'm suppppppppeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr pissed off!! Lahat ng files ko nawala!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I hate myself! I should've burned a copy when I still had a spare cdr, but I didn't! Dammit!! Now all my "credentials" are gone!!

What should I do????

I don't even have a back-up!!!

OMG I wanna die now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually kahapon ko pa alam bout that..

But ngayon ko lang na-realize na, "Shucks! Wala lahat ng credentials ko! Pati resume ko wala!!!"

What should I do now?????"

I miss my files!!!

It's sad because EVERYTHING was there..

Articles (MEG articles, and all my articles submtted)

Pics, (all of my college memories, including last memories with Mama)

Resume (I need to make one AGAIN!)...

Videos (Esp Lazelle's Valedictory Address and my first editing work for my 'kada).

I dunno...

Think I have to start all over again...

And learn from my mistake.

:(














--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: