2006-03-13

WTF?!

When everything seems alright and you're almost there, how come one intruder comes your way and ruin everything???

I'm almost THERE. Just a few weeks to go. But here comes b***s***, tryin to ruin my excitement of bein a grad student! All for a f*ckn form 137, and a thesis grade?! I am not gonna accept it if I didn't graduate just because of THOSE!

Another thing is one person who is actually MY NUMBER ONE FAN! She's one person who keeps on COPYING ME. From fashion style, to pictures, to hair style, to posting at bulletin boards, EVERYTHING!!! Damn! Can't you have your own identity?!

Anyway, I'm almost done with my internship at ABS-CBN Global (TFC to be exact). It was kinda sad to leave, because I was there for four months already and I've actually come to "love" the people at Global. Though I don't like some of tha people there (oh you know, those people who thought they are SOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!), I love most of them because they have become my friend now. Especially my two bosses, Mics and ANgela, I never thought I would be able to tell 'em MY LIFE when I came at ABS-CBN. Actually, I've received my evaluation form already, and I'm happy and proud to say that I've actually improved! That 2.5 grade I got for initiative at my past internship became a flat 1.0! It was flattering because my past boss at my past internship encouraged me to be more confident, and I did. So I guess I owe a lot to her for pushing me.

Now, I just got (I think) a day to finish my internship. I dunno yet if I'm gonna send my resume once I finished. But I think it's worth a try. I hope.

And as for tha b****es who tries to ruin my life, well, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME coz I'm gonna go through this, get my diploma, and have a better life onto the REAL WORLD!

























--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: