2006-03-29

Now What????

It is done. We have graduated, and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.


Sure, I had fun during our graduation. I didn't feel any excitement, but I had fun getting the "fake diploma" on stage. We got bored at the ceremony so all we did was to take pictures, where a lot of them we look really silly. After the graduation ceremony, most of our classmates cried. I don't know why tears didn't fell down on my cheeks. Actually, I was happy. Happy that we have finished college.

When my dad came to me to greet me, he hugged me and said Congratulations. Suddenly I felt like wanted to cry. I dunno why... But I didn't anyway. I can't cry because I will ruin my make up if I did. But I felt something different during that moment. Kinda like my mom was there. I don't know!

After the ceremony, my dad and I went to visit mom at the cemetery. At night I had dinner with my family and relatives. Just had dinner, a few sing-along, and ate ice cream. When we come home after, I felt really tired, but I still can't sleep coz I'm gonna watch Charmed, and was actually waiting for Angel's call.

The next day, I had dinner with my friends. We ate at Kenny Roger's at SM North Edsa. We had fun, and I can't put on a right word to explain the feeling we had while we're all together. We just can't believe we have just graduated. FInally we're through of the college life. But the big question is, are we "really" ready for the REAL WORLD??? What's gonna happen to us now.

Obvoiusly, I'm so worried about my future. Well, I made my dreams come true during my "school life." Now I wonder, am I gonna make my dreams come true to life again?















--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: