2006-02-25

The Princess is crying...over a teleserye finale!

Well, yes. Princesses watch teleseryes too. And I admit I'm one of them.


I hate it! I dunno why and how that f***in teleserye got me cry. It was Mga Anghel na Walang Langit's farewell show. I know it was stupid... crying over a teleserye (can I go "eww!"), but heck it's one good episode! Plus I have seen the show from the beginning, even though I wasn't able to see every episode, their farewell show touched me. And I freakin' don't know why!!


Anyway, one reason (why i cried) was maybe because of "the things" happening lately... don't start asking because I'm sick and tired of repeating it over and over. It's kinda drowning na and I want a life!


Back to the finale of MANWL... The kids are good! All of them have grown from the first episode up to now. They have grown not just physically, but their acting abilities have improved as well. I like Nikki and Sharlene especially (Enchang and Gigi). They are sooooo cute! But Miles (Pepay) have matured above them all. She's grown and her hair is longer now, more like a youngster!


So there, just letting you know that princesses aare also human.. heck we are!! :)




















--


"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: