2006-02-23

Back to Basic..


For the past few years, I've been enjoying blogging that I totally forgot writing on my diary. One reason is that I have actually finished the whole page of my recent diary and I haven't bought a new one yet. So I go blogging, and it's great!

Having your thoughts over the internet is pretty awesome. It allows you to customize your blog to make it even more attractive. But what's not great about blogging is that the whole world can read it. And if you're the very secretive type you're not gonna like it.

Well, I am not really like that. Sure, the people will know your thoughts and whatever's happening to you, but it's not funny all the time. Actually, you cannot blurt it all out on your blog.

What actually pushed me to go back to writing on a diary are the things happening right now (I swear you don't wanna know). So yeah, I am back to basic... and I'm happy. Because finally, I can say again whatever I want. Write whatever I want to write. Shout out whatever and whoever I want.

Blogging is great. But having and writing on a diary is best.

Plus, you can keep it forever.









--
"When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." -Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: