2005-06-15

Ciao!!!!


Welcome to my blog!!!

Actually, this is not the first time that I have my blog.. It's just that it's tiring.. and i don't want to spend my whole time kasi baka ma-addict ako. Anyway, life's good... really good.. There's lots of things that has happened lately and I guess, all of it goes on my way. Ang saya lang!! I just don't know how all of that happened. But I'm really thankful, because I've made one of my dreams come true.
 
Btw, two days to go before the new sem.. Wow!!! Graduating na'ko!!! Woohoo!!!! This will be our last year so better spend each and every day as if it's the last.. haha!!! Ang drama!!! I'm happy, coz I know that this year will going to be different.. With all of the nice things have happened ba naman.. Haaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!! I'm just really thankful all of that happened.

Maybe you're wondering what am I trying to say. Sorry, but I can't tell you yet... Well, not now. Some other time, maybe.

It's a beautiful life, really!!!

God Bless y'all!!!












--
When you got something in your head, don't stop until you're really, really good at it." - Lea Salonga

0 shout outs: